Click to see an example of this class
Online Classes Now Available for Qi Gong
Qi Gong focuses on qi (chi) or energy building in the body, utilizing flowing breath coordinated with slow fluid movements that develops strength and balance in a way that is appropriate for beginners as well as those who have experience with this energy martial arts.
This online class is will provide you with doing a healthy and healing practice from the comforts of your own home.
Preparing for class
– This class can be done outside, in the living room, or any where you feel comfortable and have minimal disruptions.
– Remember, this is a movement class. Wear loose comfortable /athletic clothes like you would in a fitness or yoga class.
– If you are working on wood flooring, be careful when wearing socks. This would be okay if you have body awareness and you have worked to strengthen your legs for stability. Avoid tennis shoes or shoes with a lot of grip. Bare foot is good. The goal here is to have flexibility with movement.
– In the BurnAlong classes, we do not do detailed warm-ups. So make sure you warm-up adequately before starting class. You know better than anyone what type of day you’ve had before class. So, doing an intuitive stretch will be beneficial.
Signing up for class
Never Miss a Workout Again. Stay connected with us when you workout at home! We understand that life often gets in the way of you working out with us as often as you’d like. So when you can’t make it in, take one of our classes on BurnAlong.com accessible via your computer, phone, or tablet. BurnAlong is “revolutionizing how people workout” as noted by a top tv anchor. We’re excited to be featured on BurnAlong; as a result, our members get special discounts. It is easy to registar and start your class. The way the discounts work is by using Modig’s coupon codes. What is great is that when you sign up for the monthly payment, you intially get one month free. How great is that? After that, you get a 40% discount. Here is the break down:
50% discount on an annual BurnAlong membership – only $59 (a budget of only $5 a
month!). Use Code: MIDA
40% discount on a monthly BurnAlong membership – only $8.99 a month (comes with a
free trial). Use Code: MIDM
As one person put it, “it’s like having your favorite instructor in your pocket” to help you get the results you want. Try it for free.
To get you started, here are some direct links to our first classes.
1) Capoeira Basics by Joel Moodie- https://go.burnalong.com/class/modig-internal-disciplines-joel-moodie/capoeira-basics
2) Qigong Basics 1st Stance by Joel Moodie- https://go.burnalong.com/class/gym-joel-moodie/qigong-basics-1st-stance
Let Us Know
It is really important to us that we are providing the most beneficial classes. Once you have taken your Modig class, please be sure to leave a review. Let us know how you enjoyed your class. Leaving a review will also help for us to grow our class community. So your review also help other students as well.
Also, if you have additional questions or need more personal help with what you are getting out of the class, please email us. Your well being is important to us and we want you to be safe and really get the full benefit from all classes.
Sign up Here